Summer schools appear to be a great opportunity for pupils to spend their summer holidays with joy, studying something new at the same time, and solution for parents not to worry about their children and be confident that they are in good hands. From pedagogical point of view summer schools vary greatly: approaches that are characteristic for each of them can develop different sides of child personality and reduce the negative affects of the summer learning loss. Writing a research paper on summer schools sets a goal to define these differences and to analyze the suitable variants for some basic characters and temperaments, examine the role of summer schools, summer learning loss and its consequence in your country, as well as worldwide.
- school and its significance in the national educational system
- school-year calendar: how it’s correlated with development of a child, what is the optimal school-year duration
- differences between school-years in schools all over the world
- main features of the school-year calendar in your country
- extended summer holidays
- existing options of summer educational programs
- comparison of summer educational programs
- definition and aftereffects of the summer learning loss
- influence of the summer learning loss on different subjects
- factors affecting summer learning loss
- possible solutions in declining the negative affects of the summer learning loss
Your research paper on summer schools should be a complex and structured study, which demonstrates cause-effect relationship. Initially, you outline a school in social context, moving to the structure of a school-year calendar and extended summer vacation as its integral part, and then your research paper focuses on the consequence of such a durable gap in a learning process for children, its negative aftereffects and options on how to reduce or even avoid them. Professional Research Paper Writers advise you to pay attention to the international context in your summer schools consideration and focus on the possible existing ways of optimizing the school-year planning.